The Student Administrative Council of Lambton College is seeking an eligible student to fulfill the role of Student Event Administrator during the 2021F and 2022W semesters. The position is part of the Work Study student employment program. For details about the program and its eligibility requirements, click here.
Reporting to the Esports Coordinator, the successful candidate would be responsible for planning, promoting and executing recreational events for the students of Lambton College. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Creating recreational event concepts that can be operated remotely
– Organizing and executing recreational online events, intramural video game tournaments, etc.
– Participant support during events
– Assisting in creating social media content to promote events
– Streaming support for events
– Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements (specific skills, qualifications, personal qualities or areas of knowledge)
– Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
– Strong communication skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Advanced knowledge of the current video game industry
Remuneration: $14.25/hour (plus 4% vacation pay), 8 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: April 30, 2022
CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on how to apply for this and other Work Study positions.
Applications will continue to be accepted until the position is filled.