The Student Administrative Council of Lambton College is looking for current students to fulfill the role of Esports Youth Event Host. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing support during the various children’s events hosted at the Lambton College Esports Arena.
Types of events include birthday parties, team parties, PA Day camps, coding camps, and other video game-themed children’s programming offered through Lambton Lions Esports.
Due to the widely varying schedule of rentals and other programs, a set amount of weekly hours cannot be guaranteed.
– assisting children in accessing video games in the Lambton College Esports Arena
– providing ongoing basic technical support to children during events
– payment processing for rentals, camp fees, or other administration fees related to children’s programs at the Lambton College Esports Arena
– other relevant duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications required:
– advanced knowledge of popular video game titles including (but not limited to) Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox, Among Us, Fall Guys
– proven ability to work well with children ages 7+
– excellent customer service skills
– advanced computer troubleshooting skills
– Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC) required
All applicants are asked to submit a resume to Tony Frangis, Esports Coordinator no later than Tuesday October 11, 2022. Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com. Please enter “Esports Youth Event Host Application” in the subject line.