The Student Administrative Council of Lambton College is seeking an eligible student to fulfill the role of Student Event Administrator during the 2021S semester. The position is part of the EBAT (Employment Between Academic Terms) summer employment program. For details about the program and its eligibility requirements, click here. Please note that international students, and those funded through Second Career or WSIB, do not qualify due to funding restrictions.
Reporting to the Esports Coordinator, the successful candidate would be responsible for planning, promoting and executing online recreational events for the students of Lambton College. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Creating recreational event concepts that can be operated remotely
– Organizing and executing recreational online events, intramural video game tournaments, etc.
– Remote support for players during events
– Assisting in creating social media content to promote events
– Streaming support for events
– Other duties as assigned
Remuneration: $14.25/hour (plus 4% vacation pay), 35 hours per week.
· Go to MyCareer
· Select “Students”
· Select “Student Login”
· Login using your Student ID and Network Password
· Select “On Campus Employment”
· Select “Apply for Summer Employment (EBAT) 2021”
· Read all directions and submit the application, including a budget to demonstrate financial need if you are not an OSAP recipient. Incomplete applications will be denied.
Deadline to apply for this position is 11:59pm on April 23rd, 2021. Position runs from May 3, 2021 – September 3, 2021.
For questions related to this position, please email Esports Coordinator Tony Frangis — email@example.com